Speech

Why is the mature label not higher for violence games

Intro.Hey could i get this game call of duty. sure but who are you giving it to. My son. sir just to know that vileonce games are bad for kids its rated M for mature. oh yeah i know that. ok sir just making sure done. this whats happen everytime parents go to get games for kids.

Today I plan to share and debate about why the mature label is not higher for vileone games. kids are playing these games and nobody listened to the law 18+. Steven Harper should ban kids from playing violent video games because it’s very bad for them.

Did you know According to an article When people play violent video games, they don’t listen to parents and They eat more, they cheat.

Reason1 why violence games is it so bad??. Violent games are very popular this day  kids play it. Teenagers play it and most people in the world.Parents are not aware that they can be actually a murder when they get older it’s very bad. vilonece games are getting people to say bad words to people and bullys.

Did you know Acorrding to this article that violence games are life changing  and they Disrespect parents.

Reason 2

What can violence games do to you? It can kill you. it will harm you.it has a lot of inappropriate stuff in violence games.r violence games

This is the end to my of my presentation Thank you for your attention

Hope you like it